The new lap pool rules were approved by the Board on March 17, 2011. ( please note that changes occur based on covid safety protocols)
- Lap lanes are intended for multiple swimmers.
- Lap lane usage is for continuous serious full length exercise.
- Early bird swim is available for lap swimming for persons 16 and older.
- During the swim team season, the lap lanes are reserved for swim practice from 5:00 – 6:30 pm, M-F.
- One lane of the lap pool will be dedicated for swim lessons from 6:30 – 7:30 pm.
- During all other times, one lane of the lap pool may be dedicated for swim lessons based on the discretion of the pool manager or head lifeguard.